Sleek architecture with modern features.
Camden's sophisticated, yet contemporary architecture makes itself at home in any living area, from the family room to the office and everywhere in between. Clean lines complement sleek architecture often found in modern spaces, but a warm gray finish and antique nickel hardware make this collection ideal for traditional homes, as well. A coordinating hutch can be added for additional storage.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
30"H x 62"W x 21"D
- Quality solid woods in a warm gray finish
- Cupped drawer pulls and round cabinet knobs in an antique nickel finish
- Four total drawers
- Side-mounted drawer guides with ball bearings and dovetail joinery
- Fixed pencil trays in two top outside drawers
- Adjustable/removable pencil tray in top middle drawer
- Cable access in each cabinet
- One adjustable/removable shelf in each cabinet
- Wood or glass cabinet door panels (both included)
- One open, cable-accessible center compartment
- Hidden charging station with one 10 ft. electrical cord, two electrical outlets, and two USB ports in center compartment
- One file drawer equipped to accommodate letter- or legal-sized hanging files on bottom
- Coordinating Camden hutch is available.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.