Multipurpose convenience for modern living spaces.
This sophisticated yet contemporary look makes itself at home in any living area, from the family room to the office and everywhere in between. Spacious shelving and interchangeable door panels make the Theodore work/entertainment console an ideal fit for your home office or family room. Add a coordinating Theodore hutch for additional storage, or mix and match this piece with other Theodore pieces to create a custom configuration for your space.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
32"H x 60"W x 21"D
- Cherry veneers and solid poplar wood
- Florentine brown wood finish
- Rounded rectangular drawer and doorknobs in a dark finish
- Three total drawers
- Side-mounted drawer guides with ball bearings and dovetail joinery
- One pullout, cable-accessible keyboard tray with drop front and adjustable/removable pencil tray
- Cable access in each cabinet
- One adjustable/removable shelf in each cabinet
- Wood or glass cabinet door panels (both included)
- One open, cable-accessible center compartment
- One pullout tray in center compartment
- Hidden charging station with one 10 ft. electrical cord, two electrical outlets, and two USB ports in center compartment
- One file drawer equipped to accommodate letter- or legal-sized hanging files on bottom
- Coordinating Theodore hutch is available.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.