Refined looks in an unassuming frame
Slim tapered arms and a tightly padded back make Digby feel roomy even in smaller areas. Its exclamation-point arm is finished with a tall tapered leg to add visual height, and the tight back enhances the architectural feel of this style while offering surprising comfort.
- Measure carefully to ensure this sofa will fit into your home. Door openings must be a minimum of 36 inches wide, and hallway turns are not possible.
- Careful tailoring of all fabrics reflects matching of all elements except outside back panels and welts.
- Standard Pillows: 08P-91 (2), 08P-91 (2)
- Spring Unit: C-Flex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Reversible
- Standard Seat Cushion: Luxury (LC)
- Optional Seat Cushion: Plush (PC)
- Optional Tailoring: Contrasting welt. Arm covers
- Wood Finish Options: Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||96" 96 INH
||36" 36 INH
||36" 36 INH
||Contrasting Welt, Custom Wood Finish, Reversible Seat Cushions, Accent Pillows Included
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||08P-91 (2), 08P-91 (2)
|Optional Seat Cushion:
|Wood Finish Options:
||Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
||Contrasting welt. Arm covers
||53 cu ft (1.5 m 3 )
||200 lb (90 kg) 200 lb
Looking for something specific? Contact your local retailer.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.