Gear up for a relaxing evening in with the Arlo Power Reclining Loveseat, available in our premium leather upholstery. Two people sitting side-by-side can adjust the recline using a power control in both arms to dial in their perfect level of comfort. You won t have to worry about keeping devices powered up thanks to convenient USB charging ports built into the controls. Plush, triple-divide back cushions keep your head, neck and lower back supported, while contoured seats with chaise pads take pressure off your legs as you sit. Rounded pad-over track arms give you a place to rest your forearms and help you unwind. With our patented DualFlex Spring System™, you can enjoy the loveseat s pleasing mix of firmness and flexibility for years to come. Outfit this loveseat in one of more than 50 leather or leather match options.
- Power controls on both arms effortlessly adjust the recline, keeping you comfortable
- USB charging port built into power control keeps devices powered up and ready to use
- Pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions support your back and have distinctive look
- Rounded pad-over track arms enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support
- Contoured seats with chaise pads for a comfortable, tailored look
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in durable leather upholstery that holds up in the most demanding environments
- Available in more than 50 leather options to suit any décor
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.