Keep your snacks, beverages, and remotes right where you need them-and stay comfortable as you tune in (or tune out!)-with the Jarvis Power Reclining Loveseat with Console and Power Headrests. With all that snacking, you don t have to worry about the upholstery maintaining its appearance. Our high-performance, easy-to-clean materials-available in either fabric or premium leather-will hold up, even if your kids are prone to being messy. When you re ready to kick back and relax, use the power controls with built-in USB ports on either side of the loveseat to independently adjust the headrest and recline. Our Zero Gravity recline technology gives you a feeling of weightlessness, while our patented DualFlex Spring System ensures the loveseat offers you an optimal range of motion. And you don t have to sacrifice style to get all this convenience and comfort. The Jarvis loveseat offers a contemporary look with clean lines, sleek pad-over arms and decorative cross-stitching.
- Contemporary look with clean lines, sleek arms and intricate cross-stitching
- Center console stores remotes, magazines, and other personal items
- Two beverage holders keep refreshments close at hand
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power controls on either side independently adjust the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- Separate home buttons on each side return the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core
- Choose from polyester fabric or leather for a high-quality look that will hold up in the most demanding environments
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.