Reduce back strain and keep your body relaxed with the Willis power recliner with power headrest and lumbar. You ll experience a soothing feeling of weightlessness with our Zero Gravity recline technology, which reduces pressure on your entire body. Powered recline means that with the touch of a button, you can adjust the headrest to relieve neck strain and position the lumbar support to keep your lower back pain free and your legs ergonomically supported. Pad-over arms cradle your forearms, and a fully padded footrest encourages you to kick back and relax as you watch a movie or take a nap. Durability is guaranteed with our patented DualFlex Spring System™, which bolsters the recliner and offers a mix of firmness and flexibility as you sit. And with a USB port built right into the power control, you won t have to get up to charge your devices.
- Zero Gravity recline technology reduces pressure and gives you a feeling of weightlessness
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Curved stitch lines lend a distinctive look
- Power control independently adjusts the headrest, recline and lumbar for a personalized sit
- Adjustable lumbar support relieves pressure on your back and legs for a more ergonomic position
- Home button returns the headrest, footrest and lumbar to their original positions with one touch
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in two color options of durable, cleanable polyester blend fabric that will withstand everyday use by an active family
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.